Hayley Williams Quotes



Hayley Nichole Williams (born December 27, 1988) is an American singer and songwriter. She is the lead vocalist of the American rock band Paramore.




Who does not know hayley williams??
The singer of the band paramore has received so many awards.This time I will posting about Hayley Williams Quotes

Check it out...



“Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand”
― Hayley Williams


“What motivates me is seeing people in the crowd and wondering what they're going home to and what they're dealing with, and knowing that for the time being we're their escape.”
― Hayley Williams




“If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.”
― Hayley Williams

“To anyone that ever told you you're no good.. they're no better.”
― Hayley Williams




“I’m in a band. I don’t go to church every Sunday. I love punk rock music. Sometimes I use swear words a lot. I respect and admire gay men and women. I’m obsessed with horror films. I know what shame feels like. And guess what old man? Jesus is still my Savior.”
― Hayley Williams


“It’s sad when friends become enemies. But what’s even worse is when they become strangers.”
― Hayley Williams


“B.O.Y. means ‘Beware of You’… Be aware of your power. We have the choice to live positively or in our own destruction.”
― Hayley Williams

“I make positive choices so I can be happy.”
― Hayley Williams

“I do respect you, even though you’re yelling ‘fuck you’ at me..”
― Hayley Williams



“If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.”
― Hayley Williams

“To anyone that ever told you you're no good.. they're no better.” 
― Hayley Williams 


End. hahaha Next I'll Show you again guys :)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cara Cepat Memperbaiki Keyboard Laptop

SuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1130